Within this site you will find all types of health-related information. Information about our office and services, chiropractic, diet and nutrition, back and neck pain, work and auto injuries, a monthly health newsletter and much, much more.
We hope you enjoy the information and share it with others. Again, thank you for visiting and remember to come back often.
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
Doctorate of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude
Master in Business Administration
California State University, Long Beach
Advanced Study Modern Dance
University of California at Davis
Bachelors of Science, Interpersonal Counseling
PRIVATE PRACTICE, Los Angeles, California
CLINICAL SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR
– Anatomy and Physiology, Institute for Psycho-Structural Balancing
– Human Biology, New College of San Francisco, Science Institute
– Vice-President of Clinical Operations, Neurologic Orthopedic Medical Group A multi-specialty medical group with emphasis on treatment of injuries
Biking – swimming – weight lifting – hiking – reading
– US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
– California State Chiropractic License
– California State Radiology Permit
– Certified Instructor, California Post Secondary Education
– CPR as Professional Rescuer, Community CPR, and Community First Aid and Safety.
– California Chiropractic Association, Board of Directors, Santa Monica District
– Board of Trustees, Culver City Education Foundation
– Executive Board, Advocates for Language Learning, El Marino Language School
– Exchange Club of Culver City
Osteoarthritis, Three part series on management and treatment of osteoarthritis Culver City Life Magazine.